Scared of Bums (SOB) -A Wake Up Call for Lost Hope lirik

    Scared of Bums-A Wake Up Call for Lost Hope lirik

    Try to be like everybody else
    With the happy joyful smiley faces

    My hidden thoughts and ,
    ungranted wishes I pray to god
    One Day I will overcome again

    If you feel as I
    Will you rise ,
    shine and will you try
    To, look what have your past
    have been looked like

    CHORUS :
    chorus
    So follow me with my path
    To a much better future
    Where things are coming from ahead
    With compromise in life
    Take all my changes
    To bring my self…
    to a new beginning

    REFF :
    Hopes...
    I’m giving sign to everyone here
    A WAKE UP CALL FOR LOST Hopes...

    All the doubtfull things in my life
    will never disturbed me
    Commited to what I feel right

    I will not turn back to my past
    where nothing lies ahead
    Just lost hopes and
    nowhere else to go

    back to chorus,reff

    Interlude :

    Show me , my victory
    I cant wait any longer
    To walk away from my suffering
    I wan this all to be end before

    back to reff
    Source URL: http://indahrahmadewi.blogspot.com/2011/02/scared-of-bums-sob-wake-up-call-for.html
    Visit Indah Rahma Dewi for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive